The main goal of the project is to analyze the Archaeological Heritage Preservation Policies in European countries comparing with Romania’s realities and to suggest ways of improve the situation in the near future.
1. To evaluate the legal framework of the archaeological heritage preservation in Romania, including responsibilities and penalties for heritage damages;
2. To analyze the Archaeological Heritage Management in Romania and its efficiency comparing with other EU countries;
3. To discuss the new trends in the archaeological heritage preservation and management in EU countries;
4. To share the experience of Romania in the field with colleagues from other countries during international academic events;
5. To prepare a list of suggestions and solutions addresses to state official for the improving the archaeological heritage management in the Romania.