Scientific report for 2017
Download the Scientific Report for 2017: HERO-RS-2017-ROM.pdf
Papers delivered at international scientific meetings
- S. Musteață: Ocrotirea patrimoniului cultural și managementul riscurilor. “Patrimoniul cultural al județului Iași: evidență, protejare și valorificare” Conference, Iași, 20-21 October 2017
- S. Musteață: Anastasius’ coinage in the Carpathian-Danube regions (491-518). Sixth International Congress on Black Sea Antiquities “The Greeks and Romans in the Black Sea and the Importance of the Pontic Region for the Graeco-Roman World (7th c BC – 5th c AD): 20 Years On (1997-2017)”, Constanta, 18-22 September 2017
- S. Musteață: Protection of archaeological heritage after 25 years of Valletta Convention. Case of Romania and Republic of Moldova. Session no. 28 ‘Management, protection and access to the archaeological heritage’, 23rd Annual Conference of European Association of Archaeologists, Maastricht, 30 August 30–01 September, 2017
- S. Musteață: Ocrotirea siturilor înscrise în lista monumentelor mondiale între realitate și necesitate. Cazul României. ‘MONUMENTUL. TRADIȚIE ȘI VIITOR’ International Symposium, 19th edition, Iași, 28 September–1 October 2017
- S. Musteață: Preservation by development of sustainable strategies for a better protection of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites from Romania [poster]. The 14th World Congress of the Organization of World Heritage Cities (OWHC), Gyeongju, Republic of Korea, 29 October–05 November 2017.
- S. Musteață: Preservation by development of sustainable strategies for a better protection of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites from Romania [poster]. 19th ICOMOS General Assembly & Scientific Symposium, Delhi, 09–17December 2017.