Our call for papers and posters is now open to contributions from new and established researchers and graduates. Abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com by 15th June 2014. We encourage presentations from any period and geographical context around the following themes:
- The moving, trade, and exchange of stone
- Sensory perception and engagement with stone
- The reinterpretation of stone through experimental approaches
- The ritualistic and symbolic meaning of stone
- The transformation of stone from its sourcing to its final deposition
- Stone and monumentality
For details on submission, conference registration and programme please visit culturesofstone.eu.pn. For Guidelines on submission and presentation please visit the Submission section. Registration details can be found here. For details on location, venue, travel and accommodation visit the General Information page. Abstracts and the final conference Programme will be posted on July 15th, 2014.